Tuesday 8 April 2014

Which film did I watch and absolutely love last night?

Whilst traipsing around the local supermarket at the weekend I treated myself to a new film to watch on DVD.

Which film?

The romantic comedy drama The Vow starring Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams.

I wasn't sure what to expect but as it only cost £3 I figured it didn't matter if I didn't like the film.

I watched it last night.

Verdict?

Totally, absolutely loved it!!!

If you haven't seen this film then I highly recommend it (it's only £3 on Amazon too at the moment if you want to get a copy from there).

The film is inspired by true events - a woman is involved in a car crash and looses some of her memory as a consequence. She can recall her parents', her ex fiance and her life before she moved to the city but she cannot remember the man she married or her life now at all. The film looks at how she tries to rekindle her relationship with her husband who is now, to her, a complete stranger.

It's a gripping storyline and the film is, I thought, very well written and beautifully acted.

I'd give it a five star review and list this among my favourite films of all time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.