I've organised a bit of a blog tour throughout May to promote my recently published novel How Do You Spell Love? (HDYSL).
If you fancy dropping by any of these blogs to say hi or discover a bit more about HDYSL then here's the info on where I am, when and what we'll be chatting about - hope to see you there!
* May 14 - A Broom With A View Blog - Q&A With The Author
* May 17 - Sam Stroh Bailey's Blog - Attraction, It's In the Stars - Zodiac signs and attraction
* May 20 -Elke Feuer's Blog - In the Hammock - Author Q&A with cocktails!
* May 21 - Jane Bwye's blog -Importance of settings and locations in novels
*May 24 - Alissa Baxter's blogspot - Zanna Interview
* May 28 - Carey Heywood Blog - All About Heros!
* May 30 - Sarka's blog - Interview with Spell heroine Kat
Dates to be confirmed:
* Sarah Louise Smith's blog - All About Heroines!
* Laura Chapman's blog - Interview with Alex, one of our heros in HDYSL
If you're intrigued by HDYSL and wondering what it's about then here's the book blurb: