Thursday 7 February 2013

Favourites of 2012 - Novels

Top Books of 2012

Continuing my 'favourites of 2012' theme, the other day we did my top five TV programmes, today it's my top five favourites books of 2012, here goes:

* You Had Me At Hello by Mhairi McFarlane

*Move Over Darling by Christine Stovell

* Even Better Than The Real Thing by Martina Reilly

* A Very Accidental Love Story by Claudia Carroll

* Winter Wonderland by Belinda Jones

Last year was a brilliant year for books and there were loads of amazing books around, this year is already off to a great start with my favourites so far including Amy & Zach by fellow Crooked Cat author Sarah Louise Smith and The Trouble With Valentines by Kelly Hunter.

I'm running out of space on my book shelves...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.